An update!

>> Friday, April 1, 2011


Alright!
Last time I updated, I talked about hair. I ended up not getting bangs. I still need a haircut, but my sudden want for bangs has gone away. I guess that's good, right? If I got over it so quickly, who knows how I would have been if I actually got them!

Since I've last posted....

Joe and I moved into an apartment! SUPER exciting! We moved in Monday afternoon and got a pretty awesome deal! Our floor plan is 888 square feet and we're paying $750 per month. Not too shabby! I'm so incredibly happy to take this HUGE step with Joe! We had been talking about living together for a while, and now it's a reality! We've pretty much gotten everything unpacked, aside from all his computer stuff. Where we're going to put that, I'm not sure...but we'll figure it out eventually.

I will say it's weird being home alone. Most people who know me know I'm a very social and friendly person. I need interaction and conversation to LIVE! Joe leaves for work before me, and gets home after me, so I've had lots of quality alone time (if that's what I should call it). I'm ready to meet some people in the complex! Get to know my neighbors! I think that may be a little bit harder than your typical neighborhood, though.

Any tips from you apartment dwellers out there? Do you keep to yourself and do your own thing, or do you go out and meet your neighbors?


Later Days!
Dani

P.S.
I realize that this post is on April Fool's Day...but none of this is a joke, I promise! :]

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP