An awesome change and a rant.

>> Sunday, April 10, 2011

So, remember when I said my want for bangs had waned? LOL, you guys! I was kidding!
I went through with it! What do you think?! I'm pretty stinkin' happy with the result! Now I just have to get my hair dyed a dark brown again and I will L-O-V-E this look!

Moving on!

So, I'm going to have a wee bit of a rant here!
Being on time when you've made plans with a group of people at a restaurant: sometimes people run a few minutes late, not a big deal. However, if you're making that said group wait for an hour and a half, it falls into the ridiculous category.
I had to deal with such a situation last night.
I am not one to be hateful, but when you make me wait that long to eat, I can go into bitch mode. We were supposed to eat at 7:30, we didn't order (out of courtesy, even though some people didn't show us the same) until 8:45. Yeah. We didn't leave the restaurant until 10:30 because they were late, had to order, etc, etc. Everyone came back to our place after dinner to hang out. We should have been back to the apartment by 8:30ish, but we didn't get home until later. Mind you, I was running on 3 hours of sleep from these peoples' shenanigans from the night before (don't ask-it's a long story). So since THEY couldn't get their shit together, we ate late, got back to the apartment late, and I didn't really get to enjoy hanging out with the group. I went to bed a little after midnight, while everyone else stayed up and enjoyed themselves.
Can you see why I'm slightly miffed?
I cannot stand people with horrible time management skills. I can understand if you're slightly running late, but when it starts affecting my night in a negative matter, you are immediately on my shit list. I could honestly go on and on about this subject, but I'll refrain.

I feel better now.

Off to the pool to tan!

Later Days!
Dani

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP